Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
- Diaries. 2
- Essay. 2
- Personal narratives. 2
- Records (Documents). 2
- Art original. 1
- Books. 1
- Brochures. 1
- Business records. 1
- Clubs. 1
- Cold War. 1
- Deeds. 1
- Diplomas. 1
- Financial documents. 1 ∧ less
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Thigpen Hardware Company (1919-1960) 1
- Thigpen, S. G., Sr. (Samuel Grady) 1