Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Edna Bishop Papers
This collection consists of information on Women Airforce Service Pilots (WASPs) of World War II.
Harold Branton 103d Infantry Division Collection
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Courtney L. Frobenius Vietnam Research Collection
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Paul B. Johnson Family Papers
Richard Irwin Lester, Jr. Collection
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
John A. McLeod Department Store Records
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
Nuclear Waste Disposal Research Collection
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Ronald C. "Ronnie" Shows Papers
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
M. James Stevens Mississippi and Gulf Coast Research Collection
Matthew Zwerling Freedom Summer Collection
Mathew Zwerling was a volunteer from New York during Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 13
- Letter. 12
- Newsletters. 10
- Photographs. 10
- Brochures. 8
- Memorabilia. 8
- Fliers (Ephemera). 7
- Programs (Publications). 7
- Albums (Books). 5
- Books. 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Government publications. 5
- Manuscript. 5
- Political campaigns. 5
- Calendar. 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Mississippi. 4 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gehlen, Wilhelm R. (Wilhelm Reinhard), 1933- 1
- Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- John A. McLeod Department Store (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1899-1932) 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1 + ∧ less