Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
- Letter. 9
- Photographs. 9
- Records (Documents). 9
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 8
- Albums (Books). 7
- Speech. 7
- Certificates. 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Books. 4
- Biographies. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Calendar. 3
- Clubs. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3
- Invitation cards. 3 + ∧ less
- French 1
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 2
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1
- Seymour, Raymond B., Dr. (Raymond Benedict), 1912-1991 1 + ∧ less