Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
Letters written during the Civil War from Hardy to his first wife Sallie Ann Johnson Hardy, photographs, newspaper clippings, and other family materials.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 13
- Letter. 13
- Photographs. 13
- Records (Documents). 11
- Books. 8
- Brochures. 8
- Awards. 7
- Programs (Publications). 7
- Diplomas. 5
- Fliers (Ephemera). 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Newspapers. 5
- Postcards. 5
- Speech. 5
- University of Southern Mississippi. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4 + ∧ less
- French 1
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 2
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hardy, Sallie Ann Johnson, 1843-1872 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Phillips, Tom Rhea, III, 1959-2019 1
- Seymour, Raymond B., Dr. (Raymond Benedict), 1912-1991 1
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 1 + ∧ less