Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
This collection contains materials related to State Teachers College.
The William Arthur Winstead Papers include scrapbooks, newspaper reports, proposed legislation, and other miscellaneous records concerning Rep. William Arthur Winstead, who served in the United States’ House of Representatives from 1943-1965. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers studying twentieth-century political history, Mississippi politicians, University of Southern Mississippi alumnae, and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Photographs. 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Letter. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Books. 3
- Diplomas. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Politicians -- Mississippi. 3
- Awards. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Government publications. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- Social Life and customs. 2
- Invitation cards. 2 ∧ less
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- H. Weston Lumber Co. (Logtown, Miss.) 1
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) Public Schools. 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 1
- McCarty, Kenneth Graham, 1935-2019 1
- Phillips, Tom Rhea, III, 1959-2019 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 1
- Winstead, W. Arthur, Mississippi Congressman, U.S. House of Representatives (William Arthur), 1904-1995 1 ∧ less