Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
- Letter. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Newspapers. 2
- Political campaigns. 2
- Politicians -- Mississippi. 2
- Posters. 2
- Programs (Publications). 2
- University of Southern Mississippi. 2 ∧ less
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1