Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Scope and Contents UNPROCESSED materials from the 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II.
Abstract The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Dates: 1952-1953; ; 1959; circa 1962
Scope and Contents Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
Dates: 1919; circa 1940s-2000s
Abstract Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Dates: 1926- circa 2005
Abstract The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Abstract The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Dates: 1868; circa early 1900s; 1940; 1948; 1956; 1979; 1983 – 1989; 1993 – 2002; Undated; Majority of material found within 1962-1971
Abstract The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Abstract This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Form of Material Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Dates: 1926-1956, 1976, 2006-2014 and undated
Abstract Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Dates: circa 1910-2010
Abstract Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
Abstract This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
Scope and Contents Papers, correspondence, journal articles, certificates, awards, master's thesis, doctorial dissertations, etc. from Distinguished Professor of Polymer Science at the University of Southern Mississippi. Dr. Seymour is the inventor of high-imact polystyrene, engineering polymers, polymer concrete and disposable baby diapers.These materials provide an overview of Dr. Seymour's career as a research chemist and polymer researcher in both private industry and academia for fifty years. ...
Dates: circa 1935-1985
Scope and Contents Letters written during the Civil War from Hardy to his first wife Sallie Ann Johnson Hardy, photographs, newspaper clippings, and other family materials.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 13
- Letter. 13
- Photographs. 13
- Records (Documents). 11
- Books. 8
- Brochures. 8
- Awards. 7
- Programs (Publications). 7
- Diplomas. 5
- Fliers (Ephemera). 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Newspapers. 5
- Postcards. 5
- Speech. 5
- University of Southern Mississippi. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4 ∧ less
- French 1
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 2
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hardy, Sallie Ann Johnson, 1843-1872 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Phillips, Tom Rhea, III, 1959-2019 1
- Seymour, Raymond B., Dr. (Raymond Benedict), 1912-1991 1
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 1 ∧ less