Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Abstract Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Dates: 1926- circa 2005
Abstract This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Form of Material Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Dates: 1926-1956, 1976, 2006-2014 and undated
Abstract Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Dates: circa 1910-2010
Abstract Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann.
Dates: early 1900s-1960s
Abstract Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
Form of Material A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, letters, menus, and scrapbooks that will be in various collections.
- Brochures. 7
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 7
- Records (Documents). 6
- Memorabilia. 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Books. 4
- Diplomas. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Financial documents. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Menus. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi. 3
- Certificates. 2 ∧ less
- German 1
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1