Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Dates: 1926- circa 2005
Abstract Posters, route cards and book, annual, magazine, program of several circuses that performed in Mississippi.
Scope and Contents This collection is a compilation of various materials relating to the Civil Rights Movement in the South.
Dates: circa 1956-2014
Abstract Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Form of Material Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Dates: 1926-1956, 1976, 2006-2014 and undated
Scope and Contents Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Dates: 1646-to date
Abstract Advertising galleys, magazine articles, campaign brochures, DVD and a dust jacket concerning Peter Rogers and Peter Rogers Associates. A graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi, Rogers is an artist who became successful in public relations and advertising, specializing in fashion and cosmetics.
Dates: circa 1970s-1980s
Abstract Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
Dates: circa 1939-2011
- Programs (Publications). 8
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 7
- Letter. 7
- Photographs. 7
- Records (Documents). 6
- Memorabilia. 5
- Newsletters. 5
- Essay. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Manuscript. 4
- Postcards. 4
- Advertising. 3
- Books. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- DVDs. 3
- Government publications. 3 ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 1
- Lanier, Sidney, 1842-1881 1
- Lytle, Andrew Nelson, 1902-1995 1
- Ransom, John Crowe, 1888-1974 1
- Riley, James A. 1 ∧ less