Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
In 1971, William Brannon donated materials to the University of Southern Mississippi Archives. The collection largely consists of magazines, manuscripts, and correspondence related to the writer’s career as both a staff and freelance writer whose work appeared in many publications.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Various materials from Walter P. Nilsson’s service time and the operations of the U.S.S. Biloxi in 1943-1944.
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
Genealogy research materials.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
- Letter. 10
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 9
- Photographs. 9
- Memorabilia. 7
- Programs (Publications). 7
- Awards. 6
- Books. 6
- Financial documents. 6
- Brochures. 5
- Essay. 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Legal forms. 5
- Speech. 5
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi. 4
- Albums (Books). 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Brannon, W. T. (William Tibbetts), 1906-1981 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Puckett, Jonathan Gabriel Marvin 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 + ∧ less