Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Literary manuscripts and office files of this Mississippi born author and Civil Rights activist.
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
The William Arthur Winstead Papers include scrapbooks, newspaper reports, proposed legislation, and other miscellaneous records concerning Rep. William Arthur Winstead, who served in the United States’ House of Representatives from 1943-1965. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers studying twentieth-century political history, Mississippi politicians, University of Southern Mississippi alumnae, and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Records (Documents). 5
- Speech. 5
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Brochures. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Church bulletins. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Clubs. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Documentary films. 2
- Essay. 2
- Filmed interviews. 2 + ∧ less
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Clayton, Al, 1934-2014 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1
- Winstead, W. Arthur, Mississippi Congressman, U.S. House of Representatives (William Arthur), 1904-1995 1 + ∧ less