Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection consists of approximately 24 cubic feet of materials that document the life and career of Charles F. Heartman from about 1893 until his death in 1953. His wife, Martha, continued to run the bookselling business after her husband's death, and some materials in the collection relate to that time period. This collection should be of interest to researchers of antiquarian books, rare Americana, or the rare book and manuscript business. In addition it provides insight...
Dates: circa 1893-1990; Majority of material found within circa 1913-1963
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Scope and Contents
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Dates: 1646-to date
- Advertising. 2
- Auction catalogs. 2
- Biographies. 2
- Books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Clubs. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Legal case and case notes. 2
- Legal instruments. 2
- Manuscript. 2
- Memorabilia. 2 + ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1