Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dr. John Calvin Berry Papers
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Raylawni Branch Collection
Family photographs and materials documenting the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi.
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
H.C. “Clint” Dellinger Collection
A variety of scrapbooks, newspapers, periodicals, brochures relating to Henry Clinton “Clint” Dellinger (circa 1920-2015).
First Baptist Church Collection
Bulletins, Sunday School planners, brochures, flyers of this Hattiesburg, Mississippi church.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Dr. John E. Gonzales Papers
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Hattiesburg Historical Collection
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Kenneth G. McCarty Papers
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
John A. McLeod Department Store Records
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
Tom Rhea Phillips III Collection
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
Herbert Randall Freedom Summer Photographs
Photographs taken by creative artist at SNCC orientation session and in Hattiesburg, Mississippi during Freedom Summer, materials documenting USM's commemoration of the 35th anniversary of Freedom Summer on June 5-7, 1999 in conjunction with the opening of the exhibit "Faces of Freedom Summer: The Photographs of Herbert Randall", and materials related to the book Faces of Freedom Summer.
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Barbara Byrd Smith Collection
The collection contains memorabilia from Barbara Byrd Smith, class of 1954 Mississippi Southern College, from her 1952-53 school year.
Daisy Harris Wade Papers
Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
William H. and Sallie J. Hardy Papers
Letters written during the Civil War from Hardy to his first wife Sallie Ann Johnson Hardy, photographs, newspaper clippings, and other family materials.
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 17
- Photographs. 15
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 14
- Letter. 13
- Records (Documents). 13
- Brochures. 12
- Albums (Books). 11
- Programs (Publications). 11
- Financial documents. 8
- Fliers (Ephemera). 8
- Memorabilia. 8
- Books. 6
- Diplomas. 6
- Newsletters. 6
- Political campaigns. 6
- Postcards. 6
- Posters. 6
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 6
- Certificates. 5 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 3
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Branch, Raylawni G., 1941- 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- H. Weston Lumber Co. (Logtown, Miss.) 1
- Hardy, Sallie Ann Johnson, 1843-1872 1 + ∧ less