Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Family photographs and materials documenting the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi.
Original and printed materials accumulated by the state director of the White Folks Project, a part of Freedom Summer 1964; includes tape of recent interview with sister of WFP volunteer Sam Shirah; Photocopy of “Poor Whites and the Movement, A Working Paper.”
Typescript and articles recounting her experiences as a volunteer in the COFO office in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer 1964.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 6
- Civil rights. 6
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 6
- Photographs. 6
- Records (Documents). 5
- Brochures. 4
- Minutes (Records). 4
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Speech. 3
- African Americans. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Branch, Raylawni G., 1941- 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964 1
- Hamlett, Ed, 1939- 1