Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Edna Bishop Papers
This collection consists of information on Women Airforce Service Pilots (WASPs) of World War II.
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Civil Rights in the South Collection
This collection is a compilation of various materials relating to the Civil Rights Movement in the South.
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
James M. Edwards Collection
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Dr. John E. Gonzales Papers
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Ed Hamlett White Folks Project Collection
Original and printed materials accumulated by the state director of the White Folks Project, a part of Freedom Summer 1964; includes tape of recent interview with sister of WFP volunteer Sam Shirah; Photocopy of “Poor Whites and the Movement, A Working Paper.”
Nuclear Waste Disposal Research Collection
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Tung Oil Research and Development Collection
Correspondence, laboratory notes, research notes, reports, newsletters, business records, photographs, and journal articles.
Daisy Harris Wade Papers
Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
Thomas Daniel Young Papers
This collection contains correspondence, research materials, drafts, and lectures by the author or editor of a dozen books about Southern literature.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 13
- Records (Documents). 12
- Photographs. 11
- Programs (Publications). 9
- Memorabilia. 8
- Books. 5
- Civil rights. 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Government publications. 5
- Map. 5
- Minutes (Records). 5
- Posters. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Calendar. 4
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 4
- DVDs. 4 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Hamlett, Ed, 1939- 1 + ∧ less