Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 30
UNPROCESSED materials from the 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II.
The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Newspaper and magazine articles, journals, newspapers, bumper stickers, cartoons, etc. concerning anti-Semitism and Civil Rights.
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
This collection is a compilation of various materials relating to the Civil Rights Movement in the South.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
This collection contains materials related to the life and activities of P.D. East. Materials include personal papers, photographs, issues of East's The Petal Paper, a speech, and letters. This collection should be of interest to anyone researching the civil rights movement in Mississippi.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Materials relating to the Civil Rights activities of S.N.C.C. field secretary who served as Project Manager of the COFO-Hattiesburg Project office during Freedom Summer.
Script, VHS, book, photographs, and memorabilia relating to the major motion film, Mississippi Burning.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
This collection contains political campaign materials related to Mississippi and National political campaigns.
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
Genealogy research materials.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Correspondence, laboratory notes, research notes, reports, newsletters, business records, photographs, and journal articles.
Letters written during the Civil War from Hardy to his first wife Sallie Ann Johnson Hardy, photographs, newspaper clippings, and other family materials.
- Letter. 23
- Photographs. 23
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 22
- Records (Documents). 20
- Albums (Books). 15
- Brochures. 14
- Programs (Publications). 14
- Books. 12
- Newsletters. 12
- Awards. 10
- Certificates. 10
- Financial documents. 10
- Newspapers. 10
- Fliers (Ephemera). 9
- Greeting cards. 9
- Political campaigns. 9
- Postcards. 9
- Posters. 9 ∧ less
- French 1
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 2
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 2
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- ADL (Anti-defamation League) (1913-) 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Botnick, Adolph Ira (A.I. "B"), 1924-1995 1
- Botnick, Fay Rose Waldoff, 1926- 1
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.). 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1 ∧ less