Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection consists of information on Women Airforce Service Pilots (WASPs) of World War II.
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 9
- Letter. 9
- Photographs. 7
- Memorabilia. 6
- Brochures. 5
- Fliers (Ephemera). 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Books. 4
- Calendar. 4
- Government publications. 4
- Manuscript. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Legal forms. 3 + ∧ less
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Lott, Trent, Senator, 1941- 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal (Miss.). PC-CAND 1
- Shows, Ronnie, Congressman (Clifford Ronald), 1947- 1
- Sierra Club (1892-) 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1 + ∧ less