Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The David C. Berry, Jr. Papers include the correspondence, drafted writings, and publications of USM professor and poet David C. Berry. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers focusing on the writing process or studying university professorships and family life in the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries. Topics in Berry’s poetry include the Vietnam War, marriage, divorce, and religion.
Literary manuscripts and office files of this Mississippi born author and Civil Rights activist.
A diverse collection of around 3,000 music compositions.
Images, articles and a book pertaining to the destruction of the Mississippi Gulf Coast by Hurricane Katrina. 1 cu.ft. and 14 items.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
The Stephen C. Rose papers include a broad range of materials spanning a significant portion of Mr. Rose’s life. His relations with Will D. Campbell and his participation in the SCLC’s Student Interracial Ministry project should be of interest to researchers of civil rights activities in the southern United States. The collection is divided into three series, two of which contain several subseries.
- Letter. 9
- Records (Documents). 8
- Manuscript. 6
- Programs (Publications). 6
- Books. 4
- Brochures. 4
- Essay. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Music. 4
- Newspapers. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Certificates. 3
- Compact discs. 3
- Diaries. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3 ∧ less
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 2
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Berry, D. C., Jr. (David Chapman), 1942- 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Clayton, Al, 1934-2014 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Daniel, Robert K., circa 1870- 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lanier, Sidney, 1842-1881 1
- Lytle, Andrew Nelson, 1902-1995 1
- Ransom, John Crowe, 1888-1974 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Rose, Stephen C., 1936- 1 ∧ less