Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Dr. John E. Gonzales Papers
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Charles F. Heartman Papers
Prieur Jay Higginbotham Papers
The collection contains information concerning the personal and professional life of Jay Higginbotham. Items range from such things as personal correspondence to biographical information to his list of works.
Paul B. Johnson Family Papers
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Stephen C. Rose Papers
The Stephen C. Rose papers include a broad range of materials spanning a significant portion of Mr. Rose’s life. His relations with Will D. Campbell and his participation in the SCLC’s Student Interracial Ministry project should be of interest to researchers of civil rights activities in the southern United States. The collection is divided into three series, two of which contain several subseries.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Stovall Family Collection
The Stovall Family Association records and research material.
Tung Oil Research and Development Collection
Correspondence, laboratory notes, research notes, reports, newsletters, business records, photographs, and journal articles.
- Records (Documents). 12
- Brochures. 9
- Legal forms. 9
- Memorabilia. 9
- Books. 7
- Greeting cards. 7
- Newsletters. 7
- Political campaigns. 7
- Postcards. 7
- Programs (Publications). 7
- Calendar. 6
- Certificates. 6
- Essay. 6
- Government publications. 6
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 6 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bishop, Don 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1 + ∧ less