Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Brochures. 3
- Government publications. 3
- Manuscript. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Mississippi. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- African Americans. 2
- Art original. 2
- Books. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Civil rights. 2 ∧ less
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1