Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
- Memorabilia. 7
- Photographs. 7
- Records (Documents). 7
- Albums (Books). 5
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 5
- Political campaigns. 5
- Postcards. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Diplomas. 4
- Essay. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Government publications. 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Legal forms. 4 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lott, Trent, Senator, 1941- 1
- Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal (Miss.). PC-CAND 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Sierra Club (1892-) 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1 + ∧ less