Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Literary manuscripts and office files of this Mississippi born author and Civil Rights activist.
- Awards. 3
- Compact discs. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Poetry. 3
- Brochures. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Handbook. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2
- Legal case and case notes. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Clayton, Al, 1934-2014 1