Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 41
UNPROCESSED materials from the 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II.
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The David C. Berry, Jr. Papers include the correspondence, drafted writings, and publications of USM professor and poet David C. Berry. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers focusing on the writing process or studying university professorships and family life in the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries. Topics in Berry’s poetry include the Vietnam War, marriage, divorce, and religion.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
This collection consists of information on Women Airforce Service Pilots (WASPs) of World War II.
In 1971, William Brannon donated materials to the University of Southern Mississippi Archives. The collection largely consists of magazines, manuscripts, and correspondence related to the writer’s career as both a staff and freelance writer whose work appeared in many publications.
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Correspondence, copied newspaper clippings, and other materials pertaining to activates of the Business and Professional Women’s Club.
Literary manuscripts and office files of this Mississippi born author and Civil Rights activist.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Original and printed materials accumulated by the state director of the White Folks Project, a part of Freedom Summer 1964; includes tape of recent interview with sister of WFP volunteer Sam Shirah; Photocopy of “Poor Whites and the Movement, A Working Paper.”
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, letters, menus, and scrapbooks that will be in various collections.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
Parliamentarians' Records - Theta Unit, Mississippi Division of the National Association of Parliamentarians
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
In 1989, Peggy Prenshaw donated materials to the University of Southern Mississippi Archives. The collection largely consists of papers related to her scholarship on Mississippi authors Eudora Welty and Elizabeth Spencer while a professor at USM. Also included are publications about women and women’s studies in academia.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 37
- Photographs. 32
- Newsletters. 23
- Brochures. 20
- Memorabilia. 19
- Programs (Publications). 18
- Albums (Books). 16
- Books. 15
- Speech. 15
- Financial documents. 14
- Awards. 13
- Map. 12
- Manuscript. 11
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 11
- Certificates. 10
- Fliers (Ephemera). 10
- Government publications. 10 ∧ less
- French 1
- German 1
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 2
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 2
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 2
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 2
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 2
- Ogletree, Powell G. 2
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 2
- Thames, Shelby Freeland, 8th President and Professor Emeritus of Polymer Science and Engineering 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- American Nazi Party. ANP (1959-) 1
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Berry, D. C., Jr. (David Chapman), 1942- 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bishop, Don 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Brannon, W. T. (William Tibbetts), 1906-1981 1 ∧ less