Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
Scope and Contents UNPROCESSED materials from the 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II.
Abstract Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Abstract The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Dates: 1952-1953; ; 1959; circa 1962
Scope and Contents Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
Dates: 1919; circa 1940s-2000s
Abstract Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Dates: 1926- circa 2005
Abstract The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Abstract The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Dates: 1868; circa early 1900s; 1940; 1948; 1956; 1979; 1983 – 1989; 1993 – 2002; Undated; Majority of material found within 1962-1971
Abstract The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Abstract This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Form of Material Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Dates: 1926-1956, 1976, 2006-2014 and undated
Abstract Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann.
Dates: early 1900s-1960s
Abstract This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
Abstract Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
Form of Material A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, letters, menus, and scrapbooks that will be in various collections.
Form of Material Administrative and historical records of the Mississippi Library Association (MLA).
Parliamentarians' Records - Theta Unit, Mississippi Division of the National Association of Parliamentarians
Abstract Organizational records.
Abstract This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
Scope and Contents The Stephen C. Rose papers include a broad range of materials spanning a significant portion of Mr. Rose’s life. His relations with Will D. Campbell and his participation in the SCLC’s Student Interracial Ministry project should be of interest to researchers of civil rights activities in the southern United States. The collection is divided into three series, two of which contain several subseries.
Form of Material The William Arthur Winstead Papers include scrapbooks, newspaper reports, proposed legislation, and other miscellaneous records concerning Rep. William Arthur Winstead, who served in the United States’ House of Representatives from 1943-1965. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers studying twentieth-century political history, Mississippi politicians, University of Southern Mississippi alumnae, and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Photographs. 17
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 16
- Letter. 16
- Memorabilia. 11
- Brochures. 10
- Programs (Publications). 10
- Awards. 8
- Books. 8
- Newsletters. 7
- Newspapers. 7
- Fliers (Ephemera). 6
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 6
- Postcards. 6
- Speech. 6
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 6
- Financial documents. 5
- Map. 5 ∧ less
- French 1
- German 1
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 2
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- H. Weston Lumber Co. (Logtown, Miss.) 1
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) Public Schools. 1
- John A. McLeod Department Store (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1899-1932) 1
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 1
- Lehmann,, Armin D. (Armin Dieter), 1928-2008 1 ∧ less