Showing Collections: 1 - 22 of 22
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection consists of information on Women Airforce Service Pilots (WASPs) of World War II.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Bulletins, Sunday School planners, brochures, flyers of this Hattiesburg, Mississippi church.
1. Brochure “Forrest County 90 Years of Growth” contains a timeline from 1918 until 1998
2. Booklet “Mississippi The Magnolia State” published by Edwin Lloyd Pittman, Secretary of State, circa 1980-1984
3. Handout “Forrest County Quick Fact Reference 2011” published by the Forrest County Planning Department
4. Periodical “Mississippi Supervisor and Chancery Clerk, Circuit Clerk, Tax Assessor & Collector” June 1991
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Original and printed materials accumulated by the state director of the White Folks Project, a part of Freedom Summer 1964; includes tape of recent interview with sister of WFP volunteer Sam Shirah; Photocopy of “Poor Whites and the Movement, A Working Paper.”
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, letters, menus, and scrapbooks that will be in various collections.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Correspondence, laboratory notes, research notes, reports, newsletters, business records, photographs, and journal articles.
Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
- Letter. 20
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 19
- Photographs. 18
- Newsletters. 13
- Programs (Publications). 13
- Memorabilia. 12
- Albums (Books). 10
- Fliers (Ephemera). 9
- Books. 8
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 8
- Map. 8
- Newspapers. 8
- Postcards. 8
- Financial documents. 7
- Government publications. 7
- Speech. 7
- Calendar. 6 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gehlen, Wilhelm R. (Wilhelm Reinhard), 1933- 1 + ∧ less