Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
This collection contains materials related to Lionel Dyck, Jr.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Albums (Books). 3
- Manuscript. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Negatives. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Slides (Photography). 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 1
- African Americans. 1 ∧ less
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Dyck, Lionel, Jr. 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1