Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Eugene V. Cameron served aboard the U.S.S. Biloxi during his tenure in the U.S. Navy during World War II. The U.S.S. Biloxi was commissioned in 1943 and served in the Pacific Ocean. The ship was decommissioned in 1946.
This collection contains materials related to Lionel Dyck, Jr.
Photographs and personal reminiscences of his experiences as a Freedom School teacher in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer 1964.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Letter. 5
- Memorabilia. 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- Map. 3
- Memoir. 3
- Negatives. 3
- World War, 1939-1945. 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Manuscript. 2
- Menus. 2
- Military decorations. 2 ∧ less
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Dyck, Lionel, Jr. 1
- Kwanguvu, Umoja, 1925-2001 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1