Showing Collections: 1 - 27 of 27
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Photographs, a football jacket, newspaper clippings, postcards, etc. from the Demonstration High School on the USM Hattiesburg campus in the late 1940s.
Photographs, news clippings, programs, uniforms, and memorabilia related to The Dixie Darlings Alumnae Association.
Notes, news clippings photographs, scrapbooks, publications, other documenting the life of this Biloxi, Mississippi school teacher.
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Photographs, brochures, news clippings, and mementos pertaining to the State Teachers College Band's participation in the "Know Mississippi Better" tours of the U.S. by train.
Contains photographs and memorabilia from the Holland circus family.
Photographs, postcards, printed, and other memorabilia collected by Jason Kutack dealing mostly with Hattiesburg and Gulf Coast local history.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
The Pickering Family Papers contain genealogical research materials and family charts, books and journals, maps, and manuscript materials.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
This collection contains addresses, programs, and photographs.
- Letter. 23
- Memorabilia. 19
- Records (Documents). 17
- Programs (Publications). 16
- Brochures. 12
- Albums (Books). 11
- Periodicals. 11
- Calendar. 10
- Financial documents. 10
- Greeting cards. 10
- Invitation cards. 8
- Newsletters. 8
- Posters. 8
- University of Southern Mississippi. 8
- Books. 7
- Clubs. 7
- Fliers (Ephemera). 7 ∧ less
- German 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 2
- Johnson, Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 2
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Foster, Mildred Maggie Seymour, 1909-1993 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1 ∧ less