Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 32
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Documenting the life and civic service of long-time Durant, Mississippi mayor.
The Katherine Brown collection is a fascinating group of documents that shed light on the “Bootstrap” program at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Eugene V. Cameron served aboard the U.S.S. Biloxi during his tenure in the U.S. Navy during World War II. The U.S.S. Biloxi was commissioned in 1943 and served in the Pacific Ocean. The ship was decommissioned in 1946.
Correspondence, medals, uniforms and artifacts from USM student who served in Afghanistan, Iraq, and South Korea.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
An assortment of items Caroline Force collected including two letters written by her son, Roland Steele, who served with the U.S. Navy in the South Pacific during World War II, three unidentified photographs, a 1965 Christmas card, an un-cancelled check, and a business card for a Hattiesburg, Mississippi, hotel called ‘The Central’.
Notes, news clippings photographs, scrapbooks, publications, other documenting the life of this Biloxi, Mississippi school teacher.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
Documents and scrapbook belonging to John E. Guier, Jr. of Fairhope, AL. It contains various newspaper clippings, cards, postcards, photographs, letters, religious materials, etc.
This collection contains personal and business correspondence, documents, photographs, and miscellaneous materials kept by Waverly Dunlap Hanley.
The collection contains information concerning the personal and professional life of Jay Higginbotham. Items range from such things as personal correspondence to biographical information to his list of works.
Miscellaneous personal papers of a Hattiesburg resident. Mrs. Edna L. Hollensed was the great granddaughter of John Wesley Hollensed (M34). She lived at 1414 North Main Street and died in the mid-1990s.
This collection is comprised mainly of materials that document Erle Johnston's personal life and professional activities from approximately 1922 through his death in 1995. The Erle Johnston Papers should be beneficial to any researcher interested in the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi, as well as the political history of Mississippi in the twentieth century. The collection also provides insight into the life and personality of an important Mississippian.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
This collection includes records of Orpheus Club activities from 1926 to 1986.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Political memorabilia, research collections, personal and family materials of a historian and student of state, national, and international politics.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 29
- Letter. 29
- Memorabilia. 19
- Records (Documents). 19
- Albums (Books). 15
- Programs (Publications). 14
- Financial documents. 13
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 11
- Periodicals. 11
- Brochures. 10
- Postcards. 10
- Awards. 9
- Certificates. 9
- Speech. 9
- Newsletters. 8
- Political campaigns. 8
- University of Southern Mississippi. 8
- Invitation cards. 7 + ∧ less
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 2
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 2
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 2
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 2
- Mississippi University for Women.. MSCW. MUW (1884-) 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Foster, Mildred Maggie Seymour, 1909-1993 1
- George, J. B., Dr., 3rd President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Jennings Burton), 1893-1971 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Higginbotham, Jay (Prieur Jay), 1937- 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Johnston, Erle E., 1917-1995 1 + ∧ less