Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Dates: 1926- circa 2005
Dr. John E. Gonzales Papers
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Susan Hasalo Sojourner Collection
Scope and Contents
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
Dates: circa 1960s-2000s
- Books. 4
- Brochures. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Clubs. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- VHS. 3
- Art original. 2
- Awards. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Certificates. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 1
- Mississippi. Department of Archives and History. MDAH 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1 + ∧ less