Showing Collections: 1 - 25 of 25
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Katherine Brown collection is a fascinating group of documents that shed light on the “Bootstrap” program at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Memorabilia of Demonstration School of Mississippi Southern College,
The collection contains memorabilia related to Ruby Randle Dedeaux’s time at Mississippi Normal College from 1914-1916 as well as her “Golden Jubilee Diploma” from 1966.
This collection contains materials from Mississippi Normal College.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Scrapbook, newspaper clippings, and programs documenting the history of USM and Hattiesburg given by the former secretary of President Emeritus Lucas.
Family correspondence, scrapbook, other of Mississippi railroad entrepreneur, politician, judge, and founder of Hattiesburg, Laurel, and Gulfport, Mississippi.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Scrapbooks, ledgers, date books concerning the Hattiesburg YWCA and Mississippi Garden Center.
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
Mississippi Association of Educational Office Professionals (MAEOP): Higher Education Division Records
Administrative and historical records of the Mississippi Library Association (MLA).
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
Parliamentarians' Records - Theta Unit, Mississippi Division of the National Association of Parliamentarians
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 21
- Photographs. 19
- Letter. 18
- Records (Documents). 18
- Memorabilia. 12
- Periodicals. 12
- Financial documents. 10
- Fliers (Ephemera). 9
- University of Southern Mississippi. 9
- Brochures. 8
- Clubs. 8
- Greeting cards. 8
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 7
- Invitation cards. 7
- Newsletters. 7
- Postcards. 7
- Speech. 7
- Awards. 6 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- National Association of Parliamentarians. NAP 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Everett, Asha Laura Burgess, 1892-1990 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hardy, Hattie Lott, 1848-1895 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Hattiesburg YMCA 1
- John A. McLeod Department Store (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1899-1932) 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Jr., Second Lieutenant, 1896-1918 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Sr., General 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1 + ∧ less