Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 31
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
This collection consists of information on Women Airforce Service Pilots (WASPs) of World War II.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Memorabilia of Demonstration School of Mississippi Southern College,
Literary manuscripts and office files of this Mississippi born author and Civil Rights activist.
Posters, route cards and book, annual, magazine, program of several circuses that performed in Mississippi.
This collection is a compilation of various materials relating to the Civil Rights Movement in the South.
The materials in the collection were organized in alphabetical order.
A diverse collection of around 3,000 music compositions.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Bulletins, Sunday School planners, brochures, flyers of this Hattiesburg, Mississippi church.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
Administrative and historical records of the Mississippi Library Association (MLA).
Various materials from Walter P. Nilsson’s service time and the operations of the U.S.S. Biloxi in 1943-1944.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
Parliamentarians' Records - Theta Unit, Mississippi Division of the National Association of Parliamentarians
This collection contains political campaign materials related to Mississippi and National political campaigns.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Typescript and articles recounting her experiences as a volunteer in the COFO office in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer 1964.
Various papers from Professor of Music and his wife, Pat.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 23
- Letter. 22
- Records (Documents). 22
- Photographs. 21
- Brochures. 16
- Memorabilia. 14
- Newsletters. 14
- Albums (Books). 12
- Fliers (Ephemera). 10
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 10
- Posters. 10
- Speech. 10
- Greeting cards. 9
- Postcards. 9
- Awards. 8
- Certificates. 8
- Financial documents. 8
- Newspapers. 8 ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 3
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Clayton, Al, 1934-2014 1
- Cleveland, Robert Hays "Ace", 1926-1995 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Daniel, Robert K., circa 1870- 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1 ∧ less