Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
The collection contains memorabilia related to Ruby Randle Dedeaux’s time at Mississippi Normal College from 1914-1916 as well as her “Golden Jubilee Diploma” from 1966.
Photographs, news clippings, programs, uniforms, and memorabilia related to The Dixie Darlings Alumnae Association.
This collection contains materials from Mississippi Normal College.
Materials related to Freedom Summer 1964.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
Vicky Garraway was a lifetime resident of Hattiesburg, a graduate of Hattiesburg High School and University of Southern Mississippi. She taught in the Hattiesburg Public School System and was a former flight attendant for Eastern Airlines. She served in the Hattiesburg Medical Auxiliary, a lifetime member of the Junior Auxiliary and volunteer at the Abby Rogers Civitan Camp. She was a member of Trinity Episcopal Church.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Photographs, brochures, news clippings, and mementos pertaining to the State Teachers College Band's participation in the "Know Mississippi Better" tours of the U.S. by train.
Materials gathered by John Howard during his research of the history of the Choral Department at USM for his dissertation.
A small section of the materials are photocopies of newspaper clippings and brochures. The remaining section of the materials are original brochures and a photograph of Jack Donovan, Choral Conductor at USM from 1964-84.
The collection contains various paper material such as correspondence, copied newspaper articles, copied photographs, several publications, and material on President Jimmy Carter’s inauguration.
Programs, newspaper clippings, and other materials relating to Mr. Robert Wilson Kingsbery, a masters degree student in the School of Music at Mississippi Southern College, now The University of Southern Mississippi, from 1949 to 1950.
Noncirculating; available for research.
Materials documenting Louella Gill Milner's years as a student at Mississippi Southern College and later the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
Mary Lillian Peters was a music educator who graduated from Mississippi Normal College (now The University of Southern Mississippi) in 1923. The collection contains mementos of her college days including church bulletins, YWCA “helpful Hints”, music recital programs, and Mississippi Normal College historical items. Items date range from 1921-1925.
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
This collection contains addresses, programs, and photographs.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 17
- Photographs. 15
- Letter. 13
- Memorabilia. 9
- Records (Documents). 9
- University of Southern Mississippi. 8
- Newsletters. 7
- Postcards. 7
- Financial documents. 6
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 6
- Speech. 6
- Albums (Books). 5
- Clubs. 5
- Diplomas. 5
- Posters. 5
- Awards. 4
- Brochures. 4
- Invitation cards. 4 ∧ less
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 3
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 2
- Student Printz (1927-) 2
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Carter, Jimmy, Jr., 39th President of the United States (James Earl), 1924- 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Everett, Asha Laura Burgess, 1892-1990 1
- Funchess, Glenda, 1954- 1
- Garraway, Susan Victoria “Vicky”, 1954-2014 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Hinton, Margaret Alice Thatch, 1907-2005 1
- Ingram, Carroll H. 1
- Johnson, Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Lanier, Sidney, 1842-1881 1
- Lytle, Andrew Nelson, 1902-1995 1 ∧ less