Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Eugene V. Cameron served aboard the U.S.S. Biloxi during his tenure in the U.S. Navy during World War II. The U.S.S. Biloxi was commissioned in 1943 and served in the Pacific Ocean. The ship was decommissioned in 1946.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
- Memoir. 4
- Negatives. 4
- Personal narratives. 4
- Postcards. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Art original. 3
- Books. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Clubs. 3
- Essay. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Manuscript. 3
- Map. 3 + ∧ less
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1