Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Faith. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Legal forms. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Shows, Ronnie, Congressman (Clifford Ronald), 1947- 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1