Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
This collection consists of materials generated and/or collected by child psychiatrist, Dr. Josephine D. Martin, and includes correspondence, publications, speeches, articles, newspaper clippings and other materials that document her life and work.
The Josephine D. Martin Papers should be of interest to researchers in the areas of social work, mental health, civil rights, and other social issues.
Pamphlets collected by USM president on communism, civil rights, desegregation, and other race-related topics; a speech on Freedom by Dr. McCain and two books on Benito Mussolini and Italian Fascism.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Brochures. 4
- Civil rights. 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 4
- Letter. 4
- Memorabilia. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Albums (Books). 2
- Awards. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Government publications. 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Manuscript. 2
- Mississippi. 2 + ∧ less
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1