Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Political campaigns. 6
- Brochures. 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Memorabilia. 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Government publications. 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Awards. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1