Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Bolton Family Collection
Scope and Contents This collection contains mainly photographs and correspondence pertaining to the Bolton Family of Newton County, Mississippi. Of the thirty-six photographs in this collection, very few of them are labeled and only five are dated. However, most of the images are from the late 1800s and early 1900s. The photographs are arranged by subject matter.The correspondence is divided into two parts: post cards and letters. The post cards are arranged chronologically, and then by recipient....
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Jessie Morrison Collection
Scope and Contents
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
John L. Pendergrass Collection of Political Campaign Materials
This collection contains political campaign materials related to Mississippi and National political campaigns.
Dates: circa 1900-2020
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 4
- Letter. 4
- Photographs. 4
- Financial documents. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Books. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Clubs. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Fraternal organizations. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Handbook. 2
- Legal case and case notes. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Legal instruments. 2 + ∧ less
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.). 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D., 34th President of the United States (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1