Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Posters, route cards and book, annual, magazine, program of several circuses that performed in Mississippi.
The collection contains various receipts, deeds, and items of correspondence from the Finn Pegram families, and materials range in date from 1830 to 1903. There are also a few samples of 19th century advertising included: “Dr. Clark’s Pocket Memorandum Book” and an Arm & Hammer brand booklet that contains a series of stereotypical depictions of African Americans from that time period.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Advertising galleys, magazine articles, campaign brochures, DVD and a dust jacket concerning Peter Rogers and Peter Rogers Associates. A graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi, Rogers is an artist who became successful in public relations and advertising, specializing in fashion and cosmetics.
The collection contains two pamphlets published by the Stafford Mineral Springs and Hotel Company in New Orleans advertising their spring water from near Vossburg, Mississippi.
Literary manuscripts, publications files, photographs, news clippings of this popular Gulf Coast newspaper columnist.
The collection contains materials pertaining to Elton Cartis Tucker’s service in the U.S. Army. Items range from his service in the military, material on the First U.S. Infantry Division, and various memorabilia such as a cloth and paper swastika to postage stamps to a small shaving mirror.
- Brochures. 7
- Advertising. 6
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 6
- Photographs. 6
- Financial documents. 5
- Periodicals. 5
- Manuscript. 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- Advertising -- Tourism -- Southern States -- 19 century. 3
- Deeds. 3
- Essay. 3
- Letter. 3
- Postcards. 3
- Posters. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Advertising -- Tourism -- Southern States -- 20th century. 2
- Auction catalogs. 2
- Beauvoir (Biloxi, Miss.). 2
- Biloxi (Miss.). 2
- Biographies. 2 + ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Rogers, Peter, 1934- 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Stafford Mineral Springs and Hotel Company (1892-1819) 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1
- Zaninelli, Luigi, 1932- 1 + ∧ less