Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Theodore G. Bilbo Papers
William M. Colmer Papers
Daughters of the American Revolution, John Rolfe Chapter, Records
Ruby Randle Dedeaux Collection
The collection contains memorabilia related to Ruby Randle Dedeaux’s time at Mississippi Normal College from 1914-1916 as well as her “Golden Jubilee Diploma” from 1966.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Mrs. O.B. Loper Papers
Scrapbooks, ledgers, date books concerning the Hattiesburg YWCA and Mississippi Garden Center.
John A. McLeod Department Store Records
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
Mississippi Association of Educational Office Professionals (MAEOP): Higher Education Division Records
Stephen C. Rose Papers
The Stephen C. Rose papers include a broad range of materials spanning a significant portion of Mr. Rose’s life. His relations with Will D. Campbell and his participation in the SCLC’s Student Interracial Ministry project should be of interest to researchers of civil rights activities in the southern United States. The collection is divided into three series, two of which contain several subseries.
Rotary Club of Hattiesburg Records
S. G. Thigpen Sr. Papers
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
Hawkins L. Vickers Papers
These records document the activities of the Vickers Plant Farms, which were based in Hattiesburg and located in the surrounding area.
The collection is unprocessed and unorganized.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 11
- Records (Documents). 11
- Letter. 10
- Photographs. 10
- Programs (Publications). 10
- Memorabilia. 7
- Fliers (Ephemera). 6
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Account books. 5
- Awards. 5
- Brochures. 5
- Political campaigns. 5
- Books. 4
- Business records. 4
- Clubs. 4
- Diplomas. 4
- Greeting cards. 4 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. John Rolfe Chapter (1936-1979) 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Hattiesburg YMCA 1
- John A. McLeod Department Store (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1899-1932) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Rose, Stephen C., 1936- 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Thigpen Hardware Company (1919-1960) 1
- Thigpen, S. G., Sr. (Samuel Grady) 1
- Vickers, Hawkins Ladson, 1899-1980 1 + ∧ less