Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The bulk of the collection contains various items and documents relating to the various activities of the Adams County Board of Police that were generated between 1840-1842 and 1850-1856. Warrants for payment to Constable Peter Laurence, road and bridge maintenance reports, and sundry license applications make up most of the collection, but there are also documents relating to the county alms house and allegiance oaths by Board of Police members.
Materials celebrating the Salvation Army’s 100th year of service in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
This collection consists of records of the Jefferson Davis Soldiers' Home, located at Beauvoir in Biloxi, Mississippi. The bulk of the material dates from 1944 to 1954. It documents the operation of the home and includes records of the home's board of directors and superintendents, as well as payroll and budget records, and inmate files.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
Organizational records of district encompassing the southern third of Mississippi and southeastern Louisiana.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Records (Documents). 8
- Financial documents. 7
- Letter. 7
- Memorabilia. 7
- Photographs. 7
- Brochures. 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Newsletters. 5
- Minutes (Records). 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Calendar. 3
- Government publications. 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Legal instruments. 3
- Negatives. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Speech. 3
- Account books. 2
- Awards. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams County Board of Police 1
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Illinois Central Railroad Company. IC (1851–1999) 1
- Long, James S., Dr. 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 1
- Pan American Tung Research and Development League 1
- Rotary District 6840 1
- Salvation Army (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1907-) 1
- Salvation Army. TSA (1865-) 1
- Satterlee, Mark R., Corps Officer, Major 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Sons of Confederate Veterans. Mississippi Division 1
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 1 + ∧ less