Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
In 1995 Miss Oseola McCarty, an African American laundress, donated the bulk of her life’s savings, $150,000, to The University of Southern Mississippi to provide scholarships for deserving students. This collection documents her generous act and the multitude of honors and awards presented to her in the ensuing years.
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 11
- Albums (Books). 9
- Periodicals. 9
- Brochures. 7
- Programs (Publications). 7
- Speech. 7
- Books. 6
- Certificates. 6
- Financial documents. 6
- Newsletters. 6
- Clubs. 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 5
- Biographies. 4
- Calendar. 4 ∧ less
- French 1
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 2
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 2
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- McCarty, Oseola, 1908-1999 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Pendergrass, John L., M.D. 1
- Rotary District 6840 1
- Saucier, Gene Duane, Ed.D, 1931-2020 1 ∧ less