Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
The William Arthur Winstead Papers include scrapbooks, newspaper reports, proposed legislation, and other miscellaneous records concerning Rep. William Arthur Winstead, who served in the United States’ House of Representatives from 1943-1965. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers studying twentieth-century political history, Mississippi politicians, University of Southern Mississippi alumnae, and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- Books. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Clubs. 2
- Speech. 2
- Account books. 1
- Agriculture. 1
- Annual reports. 1
- Audiocassettes. 1
- Biographies. 1
- Camp Howze (Tex.). 1
- Certificates. 1 + ∧ less
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1