Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Eugene V. Cameron/USS Biloxi Collection
Eugene V. Cameron served aboard the U.S.S. Biloxi during his tenure in the U.S. Navy during World War II. The U.S.S. Biloxi was commissioned in 1943 and served in the Pacific Ocean. The ship was decommissioned in 1946.
Claude E. Fike World War II Diary
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
J. Brackin Kirkland Papers
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Susan Hasalo Sojourner Collection
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Memoir. 4
- Negatives. 4
- Personal narratives. 4
- Postcards. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Art original. 3
- Books. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Clubs. 3
- Essay. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Manuscript. 3
- Map. 3 + ∧ less
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1