Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
William M. Colmer Papers
J. Brackin Kirkland Papers
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Nydegger Family Papers
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Luigi Zaninelli Collection
Scores and other material created by noted American composer and USM professor of music.
- Invitation cards. 5
- Letter. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Biographies. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Compact discs. 3
- Diplomas. 3
- Government publications. 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Minutes (Records). 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Zaninelli, Luigi, 1932- 1