Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Dates: circa 1910-2010
Nydegger Family Papers
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Scope and Contents
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Dates: 1646-to date
- Financial documents. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Diplomas. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Poetry. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Postcards. 3
- Speech. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1