Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
William M. Colmer Papers
Kathleen Dahl Freedom Summer Collection
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Gregory E. Favre Collection
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Hattiesburg Historical Collection
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Hattiesburg Track Club Collection
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
J. Brackin Kirkland Papers
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Rotary Club of Hattiesburg Records
Donald Clyde Simmons Jr., Ph.D. Collection
Political memorabilia, research collections, personal and family materials of a historian and student of state, national, and international politics.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Memorabilia. 13
- Records (Documents). 13
- Programs (Publications). 9
- Financial documents. 8
- Periodicals. 8
- Political campaigns. 8
- Albums (Books). 7
- Certificates. 7
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 7
- Clubs. 6
- Legal forms. 6
- Newsletters. 6
- Newspapers. 6
- Postcards. 6
- Awards. 5 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Mississippi University for Women.. MSCW. MUW (1884-) 1
- Pendergrass, John L., M.D. 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1 + ∧ less