Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Various primary source materials including: speeches, pamphlets, mailers, posters, bumper stickers, fliers, campaign & business cards, and clippings relating to National and Mississippi politics.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Letter. 4
- Photographs. 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Albums (Books). 3
- Awards. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Government publications. 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3
- Invitation cards. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Cartwright, Paul 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1