Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Dixie Darlings Alumnae Association Historical Collection
Photographs, news clippings, programs, uniforms, and memorabilia related to The Dixie Darlings Alumnae Association.
Gregory E. Favre Collection
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
Hattiesburg Historical Collection
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Paul B. Johnson Family Papers
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Ella Fountain Keesler Pratt Collection
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Tatum Family Business Records
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
“The Haven” Record Book
“The Haven” Record Book collection contains a handwritten ledger with entries from 1901-1910 that detail the daily activities at “The Haven,” the Waveland summer home of Robert E. Craig of Yazoo City, Mississippi. The ledger also contains inserts, which include Confederate money, a needlework, and newspaper clippings. This collection would be of particular interest for researchers studying Mississippi history and life on estates / manor homes in the early twentieth century.
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Letter. 11
- Photographs. 11
- Records (Documents). 10
- Programs (Publications). 8
- Postcards. 7
- Financial documents. 6
- Newsletters. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Brochures. 5
- Fliers (Ephemera). 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Map. 5
- Posters. 5
- Clubs. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 4
- Legal forms. 4 + ∧ less
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 2
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Jr., Second Lieutenant, 1896-1918 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Sr., General 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Mississippi University for Women.. MSCW. MUW (1884-) 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Pratt, Ella Fountain Keesler, 1914-2008 1 + ∧ less