Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Brochures. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Awards. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Clubs. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3
- Invitation cards. 3
- Legal instruments. 3 + ∧ less
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1 + ∧ less